Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulV888

Reaction score
Ha Y'all,

New here, and new to Ford. I just own my first since a couple of weeks and am exited. Loving it so far. I am still trying to figure out what Model and features I exactly have :). The VIN is listed as an King Ranch, but I don't think I have all that. It seems to be more an XL with a sun-roof.

I went for one of those 2017's ex rental's, which I see are discussed here as well. I did go for a 4x4 and already had the pleasure of needing it and getting some mud on the car :banana-mario:.

From Birmingham, AL.

Paul

yockmyer

Reaction score
Jim from Toledo, OH...2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition. Pics on my welcome post.

D

doodlebugs-93

Hey everybody here's a few pics of my 02 Eddie Bauer Expedition feel free to use any of my ideas on your rides hope you enjoy my pics of my expedition my 2002 eddie bauer expedition after I painted my hitch a gloss black.jpg my 2002 ford expedition driver's side after I painted the running boards painted a gloss black.jpg my 2002 ford expedition passenger's side with the running boards painted black.jpg my 2002 eddie bauer expedition with my led tail lights turned on.jpg this is my 2002 ford Eddie Bauer expedition fully lit up in the front.jpg