Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STINNETT

Reaction score
Millington, TN which is north of Memphis, TN. I'm technically west of Millington. Found some old maps that call my area Griffin Corner, TN

Lifelong Ford guy but first Expedition. Thanks for all the great information and ideas!

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We should have a thread dedicated to where everyone is from. I know a lot of us have it at the top right, but not everyone. Think it would be nice to know who is from where and maybe have a map with where everyone is from. Anyone second this?

Dale from Mid Michigan here
10 years later, did anyone make a map?

Mike Norrell

Reaction score
Just joined. I'm from Montgomery, AL. I have an '06 Expedition with the Eddie Bauer trim. It's 4WD and has pretty much every option except a sunroof and a DVD player (didn't want either). A very "civilized" BEAST (that's what my wife named it). It has the 5.4L engine and auto-trans. BEAST is very comfortable and I got a FANTASTIC deal on it. I'm pretty satisfied with it (except for gas mileage...big vehicles don't "sip" gas) and plan to keep it for the foreseeable future. BEAST isn't my first Ford 4x4, I had a 1980 Ford Bronco that I still hate that I let go... I also had a Jeep Cherokee 4wd. BTW, the two happiest days of a Jeep owner's life are the day that they first get it... and the day they FINALLY get rid of it!!!

James S Hawkins

Reaction score
I'm currently living in an R.V. with my wife in Port Aransas, Texas. We're hauling about 8,000 pounds with a 2012 Expedition.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes