Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldspice

Reaction score
From Central Florida and researching Expeditions as the next family vehicle.

Am currently driving a 2002 Mazda B3000 with 295,000 miles, and wife is driving a 2010 Honda Odyssey that just cracked 200,000 miles, thus the search for a new vehicle and why I'm now a member of this forum. Wife wants a 2014-up vehicle with Captain's chairs in the second row. I have tentatively settled on the expedition over the Subaru Ascent or Honda Pilot or Honda Odyssey or Chevy Tahoe or kia telluride, but I haven't seen the prices that I can stomach yet especially since I haven't had a car payment in around 4 years. If I had my way I'd get a 2010 expedition for around $10k or less and 150,000 miles, but mama says no. The Mazda b3000 (ford ranger) has given me almost no trouble at all since I got it over 200,000 miles ago. It has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Thank you for hosting such a great form! I've already had several questions answered using your search button.

Wanderfloof

Reaction score
How's it going?
I'm from San Diego and just picked up an 05 Expedition Limited with 180k on the clock. I'm pretty familiar with Fords, but I'm definitely going to be combing through to find answers to things I'm uncertain of.

Joe S

Reaction score
Northern Arizona in Prescott Valley in what everyone around here called the "HIGH COUNTRY" because I live in the Mountains at 5500 feet. about 1.5hrs from the Capital (Phoenix)

NickySmalls

Reaction score
Hello Folx, from Central New Jersey.. Looking to trade in my fun car for a family car 2021 Expedition Max, anyone have paint issue on the Tri-Coat or Star White turning yellow after a few years? Metallic White paints I've seen in the past on cars & truck tens to turn yellow over time.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Hazard ky here just got a 17 expo and looking for a grill guard with winch mount any suggestions?