Which are better headlights? Opinions please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lbv150

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So if I changed my ****** halogens to diode Dynamics LEDs in my 2016, what’s the difference in that and a vehicle that comes standard with LEDs? Why do you hate my car and not the OEM LED car?

Dude as a fellow first responder, take it down a notch. You have been on edge since you joined this forum. Stress and heart conditions in our line of work not good. I don't hate your personal vehicle...maybe yours is one of the few who have correctly re aimed headlamps after the conversion. My '16 has bright enough stock head lamps no need to change them.

lvcjt702

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dude as a fellow first responder, take it down a notch. You have been on edge since you joined this forum. Stress and heart conditions in our line of work not good. I don't hate your personal vehicle...maybe yours is one of the few who have correctly re aimed headlamps after the conversion. My '16 has bright enough stock head lamps no need to change them.
That's just jski. He'll get himself banned again before you know it!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ignored