Who has the World's fastest Expedition? Me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
Already spoke to a local ford shop, we are going to put 700HP in my 22 Max Stealth, I will update when it is done.

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
"I'm guessing that it will be done with the 3.5 ecoboost?"

Yes
That's super cool! The new stealth is really nice. Plus you have the 10speed transmission. The 3.5 ecoboost is a potent motor. How will you guys turn up the power? Just a tune, or supporting mods also?

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
Only need to add this air straightener and maf sensor to the intercooler piping. The reducer was used to add a hd coupler onto the Sc/ piping connection. IMG_20220324_181404_01.jpg

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
luckily my buddy owns a tranny shop if I have any issues. Not just getting a tune, downpipe, intercooler, intake, exhaust and tune.

OP
OP
H

Hd Steve

Reaction score
luckily my buddy owns a tranny shop if I have any issues. Not just getting a tune, downpipe, intercooler, intake, exhaust and

Those mentioned upgrades will help spool the turbos quicker. Should also help lower the iat. As for your transmission: the 10r80 is awesome. But that's not without saying it will not hold up long to 700whp and a 3ton suv... I'm having PBH build me a billet transmission now. "Midnight Transmissions" is another skilled 6r80 shop. Your 10r80 will not last long with that much power and weight... I would suggest looking into a built transmission if you are serious about holding that kind of power...

Super cool either way! Maybe we can line up our expeditions some day? If Im able to ever finish mine...