Why would these wheels be a "bad fit?"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Probably the fact that your truck will look like a piece of s**t rolling down the road on those 24s... your ride comfort is going to severely suffer and I guarantee you won’t be able to fit them in there without all sorts of rubbing and scraping.

You’re the guy who is asking a wheel and tire vendor for advice, which they’ve given you, and you in your lack of knowledge for what size wheels and tires will fit are questioning their expertise. If I were you, I’d listen before you make a mistake

I have 24s and a) I don’t think my ride looks like sheyot, and b) the ride quality is still pretty nice considering.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol someone doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

The tires are less than half an inch larger than factory and slightly wider. They fit perfectly fine on a stock or even lowered expedition. That's already been proven so there goes your guarantee.

Yeah all the vendor could tell me was his supplier said the wheels were a "bad fit." They said nothing about the wheel/tire combo.

The car will ride just fine with 24's on it.

Btw here's a stock expedition on a wheel with the same exact specs as the one I posted with the same size tire I plan to run. So I know a similar wheel works is the only reason why I asked.

View attachment 31776
does anyone know who makes these?