Winch bumper trade for stock bumper cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I don't know if this would interest anyone or not so I thought I'd ask here. Anyone interested in trading my Ironbull winch bumper including Smittybilt XRC12 winch for their 2015-2017 front bumper cover? It would need to be silver. I just bought a new truck and would like to put the front back to stock to sell it. $25k either way would buy it if you know anyone looking. Rebuilt title is why so cheap. Runs and drive beautifully. 75k on the clock. Needs nothing. It's my daily driver.

20190708_183346.jpg

2020 Ford F-350 FX4 6.7L Lariat (1).jpeg

Hvunderground845

Reaction score
I don't know if this would interest anyone or not so I thought I'd ask here. Anyone interested in trading my Ironbull winch bumper including Smittybilt XRC12 winch for their 2015-2017 front bumper cover? It would need to be silver. I just bought a new truck and would like to put the front back to stock to sell it. $25k either way would buy it if you know anyone looking. Rebuilt title is why so cheap. Runs and drive beautifully. 75k on the clock. Needs nothing. It's my daily driver.

View attachment 70150

View attachment 70154
Any problems with the winch bumper blocking off the intercooler? I've been looking at getting a bumper like that. I'd trade you but my truck is black