Window stuck down front passenger 2007 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohio JEA

Reaction score
My 07 Expedition had this occur 2x on drivers side, once on passenger. You should be able to pull glass up manually as the cracking sound you heard was probably the attachment mechanism separating from window. Ford finally beefed up the mechanism on later models. My 12 has over 125k on it, never been an issue.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It seems like all the earlier models have the regulator go out. Mine was out when I bought it which is probably why I got a good deal on it but I fixed it for about $50 right away. That was the ONLY thing wrong with it and it is the best car I ever had (I had 50 at least).

Steve Hartman

Reaction score
LOL! I am now on my third '07 driver's side window regulator. I'm getting pretty good at swapping them out. LOL! It's not hard. You will want to buy a package of shims (wood or plastic) if you don't have some already for other carpentry projects. You'll want to slip them down between the outside of the door and the glass to keep it in the position you want without having to hang on to it!