Wiring diagram 2006 expedition heated mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm expecting to control my heated mirrors through the rear defrost circuitry as well. I put my meter on the green and purple wire in position 1 and ground and turned the rear defroster on and off a couple of times and verified that it will control the power to heat my rear view mirrors. It should work just like yours do.

I owned my truck for two years before I needed to defrost the side mirrors. I never thought to turn on the defroster because the rear window was under the eaves of the house and didn't have any frost on it. When I got to work I jumped on here and had to search how to turn on the side mirror heat. I would have never figured it out. I didn't even show up in the owners manual. Glad you figured it out. :)

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
print Look at the DG/VT wire that comes off of fuse #8 and goes to the function switch That's the circuit you want to get to power the heated mirrors56-01.jpg