wiring up LED daytime running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

doodlebugs-93

Hey, there, I have a question, I ordered a new set of headlights for my 02 Eddie Bauer expedition and the
set that I've ordered has built-in led daytime running lights, my question is this, how can I wire them up so that when the expedition is running the led daytime running lights come on? any and all help is greatly appreciated thank you

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Patrick you can do that with a relay. Power wire from battery with inline fuse just bigger than amps used by running lights. Then splice into a capable wire at fuse box under hood that has 12V key on and 0v key off. ground to ground and the last 2 wires go to your daytime running lights.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How many threads about the same thing are you going to start?
Pictures of the harness and relay that you "found at work" would be key if you want anyone to be helpful.

craig sargood

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had these headlights, actually still have on a shelf, be careful how long they are on for, on my lights a believe that 1-2 LEDs burnt out.