Worst nightmare....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benji-Man

Reaction score
With all of the implied bad quality of work and not one picture posted? Not to say it's unwarranted, just maybe a "point of view" picture of what you are looking at.

After just reading though, I would understand being nervous about letting someone "fix" what that bonehead had already done to my rig. It's frustrating when you want to make sure they give you the best quality repair they can. Amusing the way someone can perform a task-installing the monitors wrong. Know it- and still try to deliver the sub-par product to customer and hope.

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Court it is

I am going through a bad head unit install right now, not sure how it is going to turn out. Nothing like what happened to you. This is a nightmare. I would get estimates from the dealer etc and take them to small claims court right away. I would give them one chance to make it right, after that, see you in court. Good luck and I am sorry to here what happened to you.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst case...they find another dash and start over...or buy another dash and start install again...they messed up...give them a chance to fix it...or make it right...that's the least you can do...if I performed a service and the customer wasn't satisfied I would at least like to have a chance to make it right...that's customer service and what would incline you to go back again...granted they messed up but if you go back...I'm sure the owner would ensure everything is top notch...I would...

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the only headliner I ever had replaced cost me 250 bucks on a 99 Mercury Grand Marquis... 1900 seems excessive. anybody know how this abortion turned out?

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What came out from all of this? Did they fix it, did you sue what? I am all for you going after them to have them make it right. So I need to know what else happened lol