ZF6 swap 98 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SourMashII

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, what do we drive? Essentially a station wagon, can't hardly call 'em trucks, 4 tires, not 6+ and a GVWR of MUCH LESS than 16k...

The minivan surpassed the wagon in American rig love/use, and then the "SUV" came back, because we woke up and realized Wagons are BOSS!!!.. Sure they have 4wd, call it the Ralph Nader efffect....

Pretty happy. There is a guy in Bend Oregon that did a Isuzu 3.9/M5OD swap in his 2003.. I want to feel his 30 mpg...and see the belch of black.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so cool! wanna come to my place and do this? where do you live? ill just go to you! haha looks like this will be a mod for me to do when i do the lightning swap.

OP
OP
SourMashII

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A: Idaho
B: born in LaMesa
C: family from Bonita to Carlsbad
D: looking at work from OC to Tustin, to Temecula.
E: careful what you wish for.. you just may get it.

:D

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Awesome!! Shes up and running.. You now have a one of a kind very rare expy!! Good video :)

I bet your expys computer is going WTF right now..lol. A lot of the programming is dedicated to the auto tranny.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hey Tom, Could you imagine spooling yours out with a 6 speed??? shit that truck would go forever....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Panda...did you ever hear the story about the rabbit and the bear in the woods?? LOL

this one? A bear and a rabbit are taking a :dancingpoop: in the woods, the bear turns to the rabbit and says, "Do you have a problem with :dancingpoop: sticking to your fur?" The rabbit says no and the bear whipes his @$$ with the rabbit. :dancingpoop:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni