my exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why are most exhaust vids done in flip flops? haha i HATE flip flops. well anywho. that sounds nice. nice loud grunt!

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love my flip flops lol...can u blame me i wore boots all day everyday for a year

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why are most exhaust vids done in flip flops? haha i HATE flip flops. well anywho. that sounds nice. nice loud grunt!

You serious? When I am in my garage that is all I wear, unless I am actually working on something. I wear boots all day long the last thing I want to do is put on tennis shoes just to run out and grab something......... or make a video of my Expy's exhaust. :Grenade:

Oh and your exhaust sounds good 2000EB, even though you wore flippy floppies. :rotflmao:

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you know what i mean lol. i wore boots all day when i gey home that shit comes off feet gotta breathe lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wear socks all day. in shoes all day. last thing i want to do is bend down and take off my socks. hell i slip on my shoes and off. ill wear boats all day take off my socks and still not put on flipy flopys. ill go out bearfoot or with my socks on if its something quick or ill just put on my shoes again. only time they really breathe are at the beach or shower. hell i wear shoes to the beach most of the time.

so im going to do an exhaust vid one day. and ill wear SHOES! and zoom in on them too. haha

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well here's a real quetion! Lol What kind of muffler/exhuast do you have on it? :)

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4 magnaflow hiflow cats 3 in from y pipe back through 40 series flowmaster with 4in tip. wow a rel question.

o and panda why do you wear shoes socks etc dont you have pads on the bottom of those furry feet of yours

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4 magnaflow hiflow cats 3 in from y pipe back through 40 series flowmaster with 4in tip. wow a rel question.

o and panda why do you wear shoes socks etc dont you have pads on the bottom of those furry feet of yours

smart ass. they rnt that hairy! haha and no i just hate sandals. when i was in preschool i had my nail ripped off in the tri cycle cause i had sandals. cause of that there was rule all threw elementary school saying no sandals. and that was cause of me.