Door Lock Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonhall

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I was told by some of yall that the code to unlock the door is under the dash. Ive looked under drivers and passengers side, but I havent seen it. Im a bigger guy and have a hard time looking under there. Where exactly under the dash will it be...kick panel, under glove box, under steerting wheels, etc.?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look up and to the left of the brake pedal.... imagine where a clutch pedal would be... probably 6-10" above the pedals mounted on the firewall... the box is maybe an inch thick... and maybe 4"x4"... gray/white box with two wire packs coming out of the top... the code will be on that box

hlygrail

Reaction score
I have a 2005 EB, and mine was under the far right side of the dash (along the passenger side fender wall - behind the glove box). It was about 10 inches up and back, and covered by a few wires, making it difficult to see. It was a black box with the five digits in big print on the front.

I know it appears in different places in different models, and I had to try a few different five-digit codes before I found the right one, but this one worked.

GEORGETOWN

Reaction score
Mine is located behind the kick panel on the passengers side. Just remove the kick panel on the passengers side and look up inside (you will bneed a flashlight) and you will see the numbers on a white sticker on some little black box. I seen one time someone else had posted a pic of it.

barberjb

Reaction score
I just had to do this myself. In order to get in the right position, I had to hold on to the "Jesus" handle above the door, then lower myself so my back was on the floor and my head in the leg space in front of the passenger side. I thought it was towards the top and front of the fusebox, but it's to the upper left of the fuse box. It's a white label on a box probably ~12" up.