Custom gauge pods! Like no others!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out these new gauge pods I found for Expeditions, Navigators, and I believe the King Ranch. In fact, they will install in any F-150 configured with bucket seats and either of the factory consoles.

The quality is excellent, and after talking to the owner of the company, I placed an order! I am supercharged, so I like to keep tabs on the engine's vitals! These pods allow me to mount more gauges than ever, and they look totally factory because they are installed in factory locations, as opposed to an add on A pillar or column pod.

I ordered the console pod and the dual gauge cluster pod. With an A pillar triple pod and a column pod, I can mount a total of 9 gauges!

These images will show these products are of OEM quality, and because they use OEM parts to install the gauges, the install is painless and fitment is perfect. They accept 2 1/16" gauges with a tolerance fit. No trimming. In addition, they can accommodate the different options on our Expeditions and Navigators, from power pedals to park assist to navigation. These options can also be deleted. You can also choose Parchment, Grey, or Black. I don't think they would have a problem with custom colors either.

The two basic console types... Narrow and wide. You can also choose 2 or 3 gauges on the cluster pod, and also 2-4 gauges on the dash pod.

consolepods2.jpg

consolepod.jpg

clusterpod.jpg

dashpod.jpg

Gauge fitment...

gaugefit2.jpg

blackfitment.jpg

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what's the website. You can't give that kind of info and leave us hanging.

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Completed images of the dash pod with triple gauges! Man they are SWEET!

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Console pod installed in a Lightning. Again, OEM QUALITY!

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope your not in charge of their advertising bc you suck......

WHATS THE WEBSITE 3RD TIME!

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry about that. No website yet, it is under construction. Contact GEORGE at MADHOUSE CUSTOMS (He is starting up his company as we speak)... But be SURE you tell him "Crash!" sent you, and let him know you are a member of the Expedition Forums!

I am told the lead time as of today is one week. This may change, as I have just as of yesterday posted links, and they are getting an awesome response!

I should have the website completed in a day or two.

George- 336-207-3893

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that. No website yet, it is under construction. Contact GEORGE at PODS BY GEORGE (He is starting up his company as we speak)... But be SURE you tell him "Crash!" sent you, and let him know you are a member of the Expedition Forums!

I am told the lead time as of today is one week. This may change, as I have just as of yesterday posted links, and they are getting an awesome response!

I should have the website completed in a day or two.

George- 336-207-3893

:roflbow: messing with you....does he have anything for 3rd generations?

OP
OP
C

Crash!

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SOLISIMO- I just got connected with him YESTERDAY, and just posted this today. He is STILL texting me images! This thread is under construction. And now that you mention it, I will build the site tonight!

And I hold no official position with them.

Thank you for your patience!!!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See I was looking for gauge placement for the supercharger and there isnt anything other then the F150 ac vent pod which is cool but you cant move and direct the air. This is something I would like. My only issue is that my interior is some kind of black piano that came on the limited as an option so I dont know how thats gonna work. Btw Im referring to 2011+