Navi interior swap with 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am totally remaking my expy. Will navi seats and console edit in a 98 expy. The 2 front seats, back bucket seats and the 22 center consoles. Let me know. Thanks

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not positive but I would bet they will.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dbovine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It should all fit, but you might need to drill and tap some mounting holes that were not used for the factory bench setups

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd bet everything would swap over just fine. In my 04, I swapped in a 2 bucket first row, 2 bucket second row, and powered third row King Ranch interior to replace my destroyed EB seats. The only big change, however were the second row buckets as they replaced the "40s" of the 40/20/40 factory seat.

I have since reverted back to a 40/20/40 split, but point being I think the mounting points for the same era Navi should be there in your truck as well.

Good Luck, let us know!

Ridgerunner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Subscribed, I would like to see some pictures when you are done. I would like to go from cloth to leather seats.