‘01 EB issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WolfRepoMan

Reaction score
Morning Folks -
Been a few since I’ve been around the forum and apparently my other user account went buhbye since it went inactive ha!

I picked up this old girl (picture below) a few weeks ago and of course she’s got the usual issues with the gauge cluster showing the mileage when it wants to and so forth but she’s got a few issues I’ve not dealt with before so I figured I’d ask.

First is the Sunroof - Does anyone happen to have a decent diagram on how everything is connected as far as the rods and guides? Mine won’t retract at all which I’m sure is going to be a rather FUN fix!

Secondly - what or where is the adjustment to get the gear shift lever to line up with the correct gear? IE - I put the old girl into drive and the needle has to be between the D and 2 before it’ll engage.

Any help is most greatly appreciated! And don’t knock the rims - I can’t stand them!!! They’re coming off when I get paid again ha!

1B109731-0DF6-4025-8DC5-EE0CD5881097.jpeg

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As far as the misaligned gear indicator theirs a plastic knob under hood release panel. The gear tends to break. Remove panel, see if that gear is intact, if its good theirs an adjustment wheel to turn and line up selector. Great video online that walks you through it. As far as sunroof, are you getting power/ground? And if so, do you hear the motor trying to open roof?

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk