03-06 projector headlights...help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ernesto

Reaction score
I installed them and the high beams and turning signals work but the actual low beam doesn't work.

The instructions say:
Connect the red line to the positive electrode of the turning signal

Connect the black line to the negative electrode of the turning signal.

I don't understand this especially since there isn't black wiring! There is red and white, 2 sets of each coming from the low beams and high beams.

OP
OP
E

Ernesto

Reaction score
Originally posted by lakmflx
I had installed a pair of halos for my 99 expy but my color combo for the wires were different. The wires coming from the halos were white and black. For my set the white was my + and the black of course was for the - which i just grounded off to the chassis.
How small are they? I don't see how I am supposed to ground this...Im running HIDs in the low beams not halogen bulbs.

leroystokes

Reaction score
I have an 03 Expo with the halo/projector lights. All you have to do is connect the red wire to the positive wire for your park lights not the turn signal, and the white wire can be connected to the ground for the park lights and that should get them workin with no problem.:cheers: