03' rear A/C question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

af mezkin

Reaction score
Hello all,
Here is my question for a/c experts; recently I have noticed that the air coming out of my rear vents is not as cold as the air coming from the front vents (more like cool instead of cold). I have the front and rear a/c in my Expy, I had the a/c serviced with new fresh Freon two years ago right before I PCS’d to Italy. Has anyone else experienced this from their rear air? Is there Freon required to be check at the rear or does it use the same Freon for the front and rear a/c?

Thanks in advance
AF

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i changed the radiator fluid in my wife's car and it corrected the cool vs cold prob...we're suppose to change it every 2 yrs...unless youhave some other type/brand that says you can go longer...worth a shot

OP
OP
A

af mezkin

Reaction score
I changed my radiator fluid 2 years ago, I went back with what came out (the extended life fluid). I'll check around to see if tf can be flushed out and replaced. Not sure if they use the same fluid here in Europe.
Thanks for the input
AF