05 EB door lock swithches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirJeffro

Reaction score
Got no response in "Electrical" so thought maybe....... here?

My Expy is an 05 EB....

Wondering if the door lock switches are supposed to be illuminated. My 03 Sport Trac had lighted door lock switches that stayed lit for a loooonnng time after the ignition was turned off. They would light up with the keyless pad and the remote fob and stay on after the interior courtesy lights went out. They also light up in my 99 Crown Vic LX....

Anyone know if the Gen 2 Expy's are like this? Are mine not working? Both burned out?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't tell you. I've never really paid attention. I will definitly look tonight.

OP
OP
SirJeffro

SirJeffro

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll add this to my list. It seems my "list" has turned into a changing, living thing! As I mark items off, more are added.....nothing like keeping busy!

Cheers!

wvcaudill

Reaction score
On my 2003 EB, the driver's side is illuminated, but the passenger's side is not. I am replacing the passenger's side since I am pretty sure it should be.