100,000 miles......best expy of the 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently posted my first "broken thing", a console hinge spring. Every single other part that isn't maintenance, is original to the truck....or as original as the body shops could make.....3 accidents in 4 yrs Deer, Dumptruck, pickup truck....can't they see WHITE????
(LOL)

100,000 miles, 2275 hrs= 43.96 average over the past 4 yrs(bought new 11/16)

18.5mpg average over the entire 100,000(never reset the avg)

It has gone over 100MPH 6 times.

It has drifted the Gap (Deals Gap), at night, in the fog and behaved remarkably.

It successfully evaded a wrong-way driver being chased by the police at night in Conn!

It regularly drifted the entrance ramp onto Rt 97 S until I replaced the tires last month :(

I like this one best of all!

jeff

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You previously posted that it wasn't your responsibility to avoid accidents and that you have insurance for that, so I'm not at all surprised that you've had so many accidents in such a short time.

btw, no major issues in only 100K and it's the best Expy thus far? Jeez, wtf did you do to the other ones?