2 Overhead Monitor Systems for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyDoggT

Reaction score
Overhead Monitor Systems for sale

I have 9 Viseon Overhead Entertainment Systems for sale for $300.00 or $350.00 installed. I need to get rid of these. They have been sitting under my pool table for too long.

Units come with everything needed. 6.8 inch monitor, 4 head VCR with two aux inputs, premade wire harness, cutting templates, headphones, mouthing brackets, FM modulator. It's got it all. Units are new and never installed. If I don't have the color you need then you can easily get the right healiner fabric at any upolstery shop and recover the pods. I do it all the time. You can also contact AUTO CINEMA and order a universal monitor pod. I was quoted by them abour $30.00 for it. You can then mouth this unit into any vehicle you want. Just mount the VCR under a seat. I assume that shipping would be about $25.00.

The VCR has both front and rear AUX inputs. You can easily plug a Playstation 2 or XBox into it to play your DVD's or you can mount a dvd player into the vehicle.

There is an example of the kit mounted in the Expedition below.

The following is a list of the units I have

1997 - 2002 Expedition / Navigator ( with Moon Roof )
Quantity / Ford Part Number / Color
2 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - HAC / Dark Graphite ( Dark Gray )
2 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - HAA / Med Dark Parchement ( Tan )

1997 - 2002 Expedition / Navigator ( without Moon Roof )
1 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - BAC / Dark Graphite ( Dark Gray )

1996 - 2001 Explorer / Mountaineer ( without Moon Roof )
2 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - AAA / Med Dark Parchment ( Tan )
1 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - AAC / Dark Graphite ( Dark Gray )
1 / XU3Z - 78519A70 - AAB / Medium Graphite ( Medium Gray)

Note: 2000 Eddie Bauer Expeditions do not have overhead aux A/C controls. They are mounted in the center console. You will also need the Eddie Bauer bracket kit. Part number YU3F - 18814 - PA . I have many of these and they are and additional $20.00.

VisteonMonitor.jpg

VisteonVCR.jpg

signature.php

Last edited:

dcoleaz

Reaction score
Audio questions

I have an 01 with vhs/tv, did not get any remotes or manuals for the system. How do i get some? and or how do i listen to radio and still let the kids listen to the movie thru headphones at the same time?