2000 expedition factory stereo upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's kinda what I was thinking. When rolling I lose half the bass response from the 8 inch woofer. It's wild to see and hear bass response totally change in depth and output just by folding down back 3rd row seat. If even totally changes frequency opening rear wing windows, or back seat windows. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's for any vehicle and every sound system...even aftermarket...base response is according to sound wave travel...opening the windows affect that...lowering a see affects it...how many ppl are in the truck affect it...depending on what u have in the truck will change the resonance hz level as well

OP
OP
1955moose

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep that's true but more so in this vehicle than any other I've owned. It's weird thou how it comes back when I slow to a stop. I remember years back I used to have a real nice high end Mcintosh home setup with Dynaudio speakers. And just raising my hand or taking an object like a magazine and move it around in front and sides would change separation and sound. Those crazy psyco-acoustics! Thanks for getting back to me. Moose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69