2001 4x2 expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drew26

Reaction score
can i run a 285/70/17 on my stock 4x2 e b expo and also i have a miss fire in the engie but no engine light on please help...:troll:

mohs00

Reaction score
yeah you should be able to run that tire size with no problem as far as the misfire goes have advance or auto zone scan it any way even if the check engine light isnt on the code could be a soft fault so it might not trip the engine light.... otherwise put some new spark plugs in her and see if that takes care of it

OP
OP
D

drew26

Reaction score
i put a scanner on it it should up with nothin just put plugs in her thinking it would help , helped some ,

OP
OP
D

drew26

Reaction score
285 70 17

hell yea i puit the nitto dune grabblers on my expo looks sweet still having trouble with m,y factory radio any help why my factory sub ist working???:troll: :troll: :troll:

Tech

Reaction score
Just gotta keep drivin' it till the check engine light comes on. Easiest way to determine what coil / plug it is. Trust me, I have been there and it sucks. :(

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you had it looked at by a mechanic? Sometimes they read the truck's mind and tell you right off what it is.