2003 Eddie Bauer radio did it come with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainKrunch

Reaction score
Going off of memory here, but didn't navigation-equipped '03 Expeditions have a CD stacker in the center console armrest? If I remember correctly, the navigation unit was CD-ROM based and would also stack and play music discs, but the center console 6-disc changer was for audio CDs only.

The presence or lack of CD changer in the console might help OP determine what was originally installed. Otherwise agree with Hamfisted, at $2K it wasn't a very common option.

I bought my 2003 Eddie Bauer used and it had the factory radio with navigation and cd player. It also had the disc changer in the center console and rear flip down 7 inch ( i think it was 7) screen and dvd player. I guess that explains the 60k msrp sticker which is ridiculous

I threw the 6 disc changer away, replaced the dvd player/screen with a 14 inch or so high def flip down dvd player. Also threw away the in dash double din with a Pioneer 2330 radio. Navigation is through my phone by itself or through the radio using android auto with Waze or Google maps.

Letsrunum

Reaction score
Nobody uses CD's anymore and most aftermarket units come with Apple or Android phone compatibility, WiFi, and dozens of apps and traffic reporting to entertain you.

People who like better quality sound over shrinked/compressed music files will still use CD's today.