2003 Ford Expiration Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KimGuadalupe

Reaction score
Good morning! I need help. I woke one morning to truck not starting. I got a boost crank right on up. 2 days later wouldn’t start. O’Reillys said I need a battery. I bought a battery 2 days later again wouldn’t start. I got a boost drive truck to O’rellys they checked alternator,starter and battery. Drove the truck about 3 days did good then stopped again. Someone came over gave me a boost and said cables were lose. He tighten them up. Again 2 or 3 days later stops again. Had a mechanic come over put new post etc on.He also checked the battery alternator and starter. Drove good about 2 weeks wouldn’t crank again. Got a boost drove good for a whole month. Woke up today it wouldn’t start. Just dead no light no noise no seat moving forward just dead. Does anyone here know what it could be???

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Many times it's the rear wiper motor trying to "park" the wiper and the wiper shaft is so corroded it can't park. Pop your rear glass open and see if the wiper moves freely. You don't see any interior lights staying on much longer than they usually do right ? A mechanic would have to do a parasitic draw test on the electrical system to find any other abnormal draw.