2005 ford expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sivaford

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm 20 and I reside in south chicago with my fiance, and we went to the dealer and started our "false credit" by getting a 2005 expe sport xlt 75000 miles with 3 year mrc warranty for $15k from the bank. Hopefully it runs well because its a beast of a truck. we use it for road trips mostly and hauling for our restaurant business.

A few questions,
what kind of oil do you use for oil changes? (the best synthetic oils?) also, how to efficiently get more MPG out of it in the winter?

Thanks

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome! i actually got a similar deal in 2008 05/eddie bauer/65k 13k

i use penzoil 5w-20 full synthetic every 5k or 6months, as far as mpg cold air intake, programmer, possibly exaust for simpler mods (under $300) and dont get rims lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome! i actually got a similar deal in 2008 05/eddie bauer/65k 13k

i use penzoil 5w-20 full synthetic every 5k or 6months, as far as mpg cold air intake, programmer, possibly exaust for simpler mods (under $300) and dont get rims lol

yeah...he hit everything on the nail...i have an 04...look into gotts mod/change your intake, exhaust, programmer...other mods could be head lamps, tail lights, tint, and audio...