2007 power door locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tracygto

Reaction score
I have a 07 expedition the power door locks work with key fob but not with door lock switch inside. I checked both switches and they are good. Door locks work on all 4 doors and there is no hesitation when locked and unlocked with key fob?????

05expedeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad door lock switch Will the switch unlock the doors if you were to have them locked while your inside the vehicle.?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does it have keypad and are u using that method to unlock the doors w/o fob?

05expedeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a lock/unlock switch on both front doors. Are you having problems with just one or both sides
. If just one side, which side?

OP
OP
T

tracygto

Reaction score
I have checked both door lock switches out and they are OK and they will either lock or unlock. I forgot to mention a key part in all this. One i went through owners manual and tried the procedure to make them work it did not and this was a sheriffs vehicle. I was told i had to take it to dealer to get locks inside put back in use???

bonkers

Reaction score
Just curious - did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem - keyfob works fine, so does door keypad. Can unlock, but not re-lock with either door switch.