2010 eating wheel bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatexpdtiongirl

Reaction score
Looking for some insight.
I have a 2010 expedition XLT lifted (2") on 33"s with a 12" rim. I have replaced the front bearings 3x already. First set was a year ago (only one was bad but the other wasn't great so I did both) got them from carparts. Then the passenger side went bad after just months, got another from rockauto. Thennn the driver side goes bad again got one from Amazon (drivestar) was a cheapy but I was curious if it would work. Welp 3 months later didn't work.

What do y'all recommend???

Johnathan M

Reaction score
Mevotech Supreme, Moog, AC Delco Gold, or other quality brands. . A lot of manufacturers have a cheaper line, and then they have a better line. For instance, you can get Mevotech, or you can get Mevotech Supreme. The supreme is the better quality product with a better warranty. Same goes for AC Delco and AC Delco Gold. To some extent, I use the warranty length as a gauge of the quality of the product. That doesn't always hold out, ESPECIALLY if you're talking about off brand stuff on Amazon or EBay. But if you buy from one of the big name, reputable manufacturers, they will probably still be in business down the road if you need to make a warranty claim.

Johnathan M

Reaction score
The place you purchase them isn't as important as what brand you purchase. You can get cheap junk on Rock Auto and Amazon, but you can also get high-quality parts from both of those places. You just have to pick a reputable brand rather than the cheapest thing out there.