2011 EL 4wd suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Upon shopping for suspension ive found that i cannot find bilstein struts.. Im just trying to buy the best thats out there for a good ride. Not doing much towing. Please advise to front and rear struts. Non air suspension. Thank you

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Upon shopping for suspension ive found that i cannot find bilstein struts.. Im just trying to buy the best thats out there for a good ride. Not doing much towing. Please advise to front and rear struts. Non air suspension. Thank you
If you want a good ride I would keep the springs you have and put some shocks in them. Most new complete struts tend to ride rougher but you never know what you are getting to get until you put them in which is why I won't take the chance just because of the fact that is easier to replace them all assembled.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So i guess i dont know everything about suspension. Are you saying i dont have to use strut assemblies i can use my own shock and spring?
You can buy the struts with shock and spring assembled (easier) or you can just buy the shock and install that (cheaper). When you get the whole thing (shock with spring) there is no guarantee the spring rate will be the same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger