2011 Limited - 2nd Row Captain's Chair Seat Adjustment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kythri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any kind of slide forward/back adjustment capability of the 2nd Row Captain's Chair that I'm too much of a moron to find?

Seems there's a significant less amount of legroom between my 2000 EB and my new-to-me 2011 Limited, and if there's a way to slide those back a hair, that would greatly help!

mnachreiner86

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope but you’re right. Way less leg room second row in my third gen than my first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a 2011 Ford Expedition Limited and now a 2017 Ford Expedition Limited and I find that my 2013 Ford F 150 XLT 4 door has a lot more room in the back.

OP
OP
kythri

kythri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope but you’re right. Way less leg room second row in my third gen than my first

OK, so I'm not the only one calling BS on the stated specs:

2000:
-----
Rear Head Room 39.8 in.
Rear Hip Room 62.3 in.
Rear Leg Room 38.9 in.
Rear Shoulder Room 64.4 in.

2011:
-----
Rear Head Room 39.8 in.
Rear Hip Room 59.9 in.
Rear Leg Room 39.1 in.
Rear Shoulder Room 63.7 in.

Significantly less hip/shoulder room, but .2 inches MORE legroom in the 2011?! Yeah, right.

mnachreiner86

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m not sure how they measure it, but from the seat in my driving position (not when it’s all the way back for easy entry) and my wife’s position in the passenger, it’s definitely smaller back there. I know because I’ve fed fed our 8 month old in the back multiple times in both and I know which is smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk