2012 F150 FX4 Charcoal Rims on my 04 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn't sure how they'd look, but I'm VERY happy. Outside of some damage from shipping (still working that out with the freight company), I think these look amazing on the truck. Now if I can get some new sensors, and bring the truck into the tire shop for install, and get the "tire pressure system fault" notification off the dash, I'll be in business.

Before:
RIMS1.jpg

After:
RIMS2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2-1.jpg

jered22

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you get them? I like them a lot and have been trying to find a decent looking wheel that would look good on my Black 2011 EL looks like I found them... just got to locate now

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ebay is crawling with them... Generally they are NTO (new take off), with 2-3K on them, before they ripped them off to lift the truck, and put bigger wheels. They are on (at least) 2012 Ford F150 FX4, I believe with the Appearance Package? I needed tires also, so I found some that had tires with them.. Sometimes the cost isn't much different, all depends on the seller maybe?

Good Luck!

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
may i suggest HIDs in the fogs

I'd love to! Hoping to do the sickhids conversion you did and fogs, just don't want to be "that guy" who blinds oncoming drivers with lights that were not made to house hids...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to! Hoping to do the sickhids conversion you did and fogs, just don't want to be "that guy" who blinds oncoming drivers with lights that were not made to house hids...

lol...carry-on...as you were...lol