2014 Passenger Compartment Fuse Box Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murray978

Reaction score
File under Beating my head against a wall....

I can't find the passenger compartment fuse box in 2014 Limited. The owners manual states:

The fuse panel is located under the right-hand side of the instrument
panel. To remove the trim panel for access
to the fuse box, pull the panel toward
you and swing it out away from the
side and remove it. To reinstall it, line
up the tabs with the grooves on the
panel, then push it shut.

I can't find a panel that will release. I have seen other sources reference a location in the passenger foot well near the floor.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

OP
OP
M

murray978

Reaction score
I did not see anything in the truck that matched the picture.
I will check the passenger side again but did not see a panel that could be removed. It seemed to be all one piece going back to the door sill.

I will try again. And thanks for the info.

cheapjeep

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pull out on the front of the pass side kick panel closest to the firewall. It will unsnap and open toward the console and then disengage from the door surround.

OP
OP
M

murray978

Reaction score
Found it! Right where you guys said it would be. I just did not trust myself.
When I got it open and out...I felt like a bigger idiot. Looks closely at this pic and you will see why.

IMG_20150103_165542_zps7b3225c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyway....got my dashcam wired into a switched circuit behind the panel and I am very happy with it. Thanks for your help and advice.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found it! Right where you guys said it would be. I just did not trust myself.
When I got it open and out...I felt like a bigger idiot. Looks closely at this pic and you will see why.

IMG_20150103_165542_zps7b3225c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyway....got my dashcam wired into a switched circuit behind the panel and I am very happy with it. Thanks for your help and advice.

What dash cam are you running? I'm running this blackvue front and back on both the expedition and the QX. I wired mine into a constant 12V so it will record motion even when the vehicle is off and at a standstill. I regularly leave my expedition at the airport for 5 plus days with both lojack and this and I have yet to come back to a dead battery.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackVue-Channel-DR650GW-2CH-Recorder-support/dp/B00MC56AXM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1420386846&sr=8-6&keywords=blackvue+dash+cam

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trying to open the damn thing...thanks for your post. I'll try this later today. My left rear passenger seat heater switch indicator isn't illuminating...the right side is OK. Looks like it's on the same fuse, though, so if it was a bad fuse both indicators would be out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2