2015 Expedition released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LocDoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd like to know if the headlights will fit our 3rd gens. Factory HIDs sound good to me.

The facelifted third generation 2015 Expedition headlamps are not the same size or shape. The proportions are not the same, they just look similar.

They are actually smaller and don’t extend down as far as the 2007-2014 headlamps. The "step down" portion of the headlamps (where the turn signal lamps are) on the 2015 models is pushed further to the inside edge, in addition to the crease that aligns with center bar in the updated grille. The grille itself does not extend down as far as the older 2007-2014 grille.

The thinner grille and headlamps give a more aggressive look and the all-new bumper is raised to meet them. There would be a gap in-between them if the bumper was left at the same height.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I carw about mods...rims...intake...exhaust...when I win the lottery then supercharger

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
If I win the lottery, a modified Expedition will be about #5892 on my list of vehicles I want.

:biggrin:

I might put it a bit higher on the list but kind of depends on the size of the lotto.

I would probably build a 1200+ hp 9 second expedition just because...

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I won the lotto<, the first thing I'm doing is fixing the guy wire fiasco damage.