2015 navigator out today?? Expy has to be right behind??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangina

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought the Expedition was only getting the 5.0? Personally, I'd rather have the 5.0 than the ecoboost.

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately the eco boost is the ONLY engine option in the new navigator...

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Aluminium Expy?

We know the 15 F150 is an aluminum body, what do you think about an aluminum Expy?

Personally, I'd be happy with the ecoboost. The boosted 6 has more power and torque than the 5.4 and could probably do a little better on gas with a light foot.

I wouldn't be too keen on a 8 or 10 speed trans. 6 seems fine.

I drove a Jeep GC with the 8 speed. It felt like it was always shifting and lugging the engine if you weren't driving it like you stole it.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From what I have been reading, it seems like some of the f-150 guys with the Eco-Boost v6 are having more reliability issues than the 5.0 coyote people. I think the main problems are with the intercooler condensation issue which causes misfires and the warping of exhaust manifolds. Id go naturally aspirated v8 any day.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From what I have been reading, it seems like some of the f-150 guys with the Eco-Boost v6 are having more reliability issues than the 5.0 coyote people. I think the main problems are with the intercooler condensation issue which causes misfires and the warping of exhaust manifolds. Id go naturally aspirated v8 any day.

I've also heard that guys that tow a lot aren't happy with the ecoboost. It can get the load moving but requires more throttle to keep it moving. Most wish they had gone with a V8.

I'm still hoping Ford gets smart and drops the 6.2 into the Expy.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man seems every year the navi gets uglier. The 03-06 was the last body style I cared for.

The inside looks nice though.

But how do they expect that v6 to tow the weight of the Navi plus a trailer. Oh well.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the current style

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)