2017 cooling fans running continuously

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zane

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Exped XL XLT 3.5L eco boost. The cooling fans were running continuously on high almost immediately after starting the vehicle. Figured it was a faulty cooling temperature sensor or TCS…trouble is, I can’t find the thing. Can someone help me with the location on the engine? TIA!

eugene11

Reaction score
Hi @zane have you figured that out? My fans are on max once I start the engine and never turn off. Same year Expy

rcole1228

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Exped XL XLT 3.5L eco boost. The cooling fans were running continuously on high almost immediately after starting the vehicle. Figured it was a faulty cooling temperature sensor or TCS…trouble is, I can’t find the thing. Can someone help me with the location on the engine? TIA!
Did you ever find what caused this? Mine is doing the same thing.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you ever find what caused this? Mine is doing the same thing.
Under what circumstances is this happening? Try starting the vehicle on a cool morning with the HVAC system set to off and see what it does.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett