2017 Expedition Sync 3 travel link issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Exp limited with Nav and Sync 3...I subscribed to travel link via Sirius but when I went to the apps... hit the travel link app... and then subscription I saw... audio subscribed... everything else " not available"
I spoke with Ford and Sirius and both say I should get the service from my location and radio type...but it just won't connect

Anyone have or had this issue with Travel Link???

Larry

I had a similar issue. Took escalating it with SiriusXM, and eventually they said when I subscribed it for radio, it ended the 5 years free Travel Link. Only a full price, not discount package gets to keep the travel link.

Reaction score
I have the same issue, but I am subscribed to both radio and travel link but the travel link is still not working, my 2018 has been at the dealer on and off for 20 day and they still cant figure out what's wrong.

RNPIII

Reaction score
I had to replace my radio.... tried everything.. Ford and Sirius just point at each other.. turned out to be the radio.... I have a 2017 Expedition...

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just have travel link and its 5 years on my vehicle, not sure if ford did it or the dealer.
stopped sirius after its free period expired
i use pandora if i need more than the 32gb on the memory stick

but it does sound like the discount subscription you have is cutting off travel link
funny thing is my wifes 2012 edge still has travel link...i know its way past the 3 year plan when it was new