2020 odd issues. Possibly bad battery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever ordered a battery from Rockauto? How was it packaged for shipping? was it secured inside a box or something to protect from damage while in transit and fedex employees throwing it around while sorting??? Im in the process of ordering one and looks like it will ship via FedEx. I have my doubts it wont be damaged while in transit.......

AmeriKEN

Reaction score
I did this dance about 3 -4 weeks ago. Got my XLT in Sept. 2020 and after about 50k miles, my lock/unlock handle sensors stopped working on the drivers side along with auto start/stop. New battery and good to go all around. All of a sudden same story with a fresh battery. Before I go down the road of a mechanic, are there any ways for a novice to check for a short? The truck is always locked with the lights off outside. It has not been extremely cold either. Scratching my head here.

OpticonBill

Reaction score
Had this happen to me this past December. Having read the volumous owner manuals, it does say the the auto stop will quit working and various sub-systems will start to shut down as the voltage from the battery diminishes. For example, the rear door bumper sensor for hands free rear door open will quit working.

Replace the battery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett