2020 Platinum Reverse Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey yall!

Seems like all lights on this (new to us) rig are LED, except for the reverse light bulbs. Looks cheap to be honest in comparison to the rest of the car.

Has anyone replaced them with LEDs, and if so, what bulbs did ya use with what degrees of luck/brightness? …..pics??? Haha with my luck this has already been discussed, we shall see…

2020 Max Platinum just in case it matters :)

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I replaced mine with these...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H566VKY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Not sure if they fit the newer models, and didn't research it either

OP
OP
Mediamonkey11

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I replaced mine with these...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H566VKY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Not sure if they fit the newer models, and didn't research it either
Excellent thank you! These are on your '19 yes? Would love to see pics :)

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Even though it was noticeable, I didn't take any "before" pictures of the screen. The LED bulbs are brighter and light up a wider and deeper pattern. Taking an "after" picture of the screen would have been meaningless with nothing to compare it to.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mediamonkey11

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...in_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=expeditionforum-20

I believe I have these for lic plate and the light output is not all around
Yah I'd be curious what would make it look as factory, albeit LED, as possible...
Sylvania seems to be a good reliable brand, though light output not quite as good? Thanks for the reply!

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yah I'd be curious what would make it look as factory, albeit LED, as possible...

Sylvania seems to be a good reliable brand, though light output not quite as good? Thanks for the reply!
I use boodlied for 7443 white but they are sadly not available currently on amazon. Lasfit does has decent white leds for backups. I usually use jdm astar or auxito for backup lights. For license plate lights I buy sylvania's 194's and have not had one die in 5 years of use across multiple vehicles and I programmed all of my vehicles to have the parking lights on with the DRL's. So the bulbs get used a lot.

OP
OP
Mediamonkey11

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent! I may even try the morimoto ones I've seen online, and do a before and after. Just seems odd to have all LED except for those...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire