Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While existing lines won’t see changes, we could potentially see the hybrid drivetrain that’s in the Lincoln and Forth coming Ford Explorer.

Down the road, an electric version could show up as there is an F150 mule running silent with independent rear suspension.

Ford is starting to love to the industry standard of rolling changes. Heck, many manufacturers are starting to introduce mid year changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would expect to see o2f any, some features introduced on the explorer to be introduced on the expy as well. I saw the mid cycle refresh isnt due till 2023 with a new model coming 2026. This may change seeing as the expy sellin well and a new tahoe is about to be released and im sure a new sequoia os on the way

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DEADMAN, will you send me that info?

Maybe my statement was confusing. I meant the 2018 Expedition is just released, not some future press article or anything. Sorry for the confusion......

Highlightreel

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what the 2020 model brings as well. I'm aware there won't be many changes and maybe none. However, I'd like a new color or 3 to choose from as I mostly see white and black Expy's. They don't look bad but a little variety for MY choice would be nice. The blue and ruby red look good, but not for me.

Also, I'm going to keep beating the drum but the fact you only get 1 wheel option on the Platinum is stupid. (I've never seen that before) So maybe they'll add an option. If there aren't really any neat changes, I will pull trigger on a 19 and become a legit member of this community!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Surprised they don't. Wheels are usually a big markup item. They usually offer at least three or more options on vehicles. Maybe by not doing the option, they got a killer deal from the company that makes them. I don't think makes the wheels themselves, but I could be wrong. Selling a vehicle the same day, and not having to monkey around with wheels is a win win for the salesman and the dealership.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk