2021 Escalade pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had 4 diesel trucks close to or above 500 at the wheel. 3 Cummins and one Dmax. All pre emission. None of them pulled as good as my new 6.7 Powerstroke. So the new technology is great, until it isn’t. It’s also expensive and doesn’t get the mileage of the older truck. Decided warranty was worth more than deleting, chips, turbos and exhaust. So I have never messed with the 6.7. Next truck will be the 7.3 Godzilla if it ends up being decent. I love the look and cab room of the Fords. Love the EcoBoost and Expy. Tired of diesels. 3.slow is a no go for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys are absolutely right about the emissions complexity... The other elephant in the room is weight. On a Tremor review where they got to drive the Godzilla and Strokes and I stopped counting how many times he said how much lighter it felt. I'm just glad we get the best of both worlds... Boost without all emissions, and since adding DI most of the benefits of diesel engines are now available on gas engines.

Pop302

Reaction score
Curious to see more photos of this car in black and platinum model. Black with sport will look nice. That platinum grill is much more classy

other variations like white on chrome look no better than the Tahoe

I had such high expectations for this car. This interior is incredible, but the front end is hideous and the back nearly completely unchanged. Ugh it’ll be tough. Maybe it’ll grow on me

PS Yukon Denali is the best of the triplets

7EAEA92C-0AF3-4719-A0F8-3EA3208ADEBD.jpeg

F3BDA12A-E4D4-4C5A-90A9-B555543DE996.jpeg

0BD53952-D408-4E75-83B4-855E832D3FC4.jpeg

04EddyExpy

Reaction score
Honestly, every major brand SUV and pickup from the past 5 years (at LEAST) have done nothing but convince me that my next vehicle will be used, low miles, and at LEAST 10 years old. You can still work on them yourself, there aren't a million sensors and sensitive electronics mucking things up, and overall they're more dependable.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, every major brand SUV and pickup from the past 5 years (at LEAST) have done nothing but convince me that my next vehicle will be used, low miles, and at LEAST 10 years old. You can still work on them yourself, there aren't a million sensors and sensitive electronics mucking things up, and overall they're more dependable.

But will they self-drive you to the grocery store while massaging your back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score

They will all have holes rotted in them around here. They salt the roads 7 months of the year here.

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How are you going to find "low" miles and 10+ years old. Do you consider 150,000+ low miles?

04EddyExpy

Reaction score
How are you going to find "low" miles and 10+ years old. Do you consider 150,000+ low miles?
Honestly, depending on the model & manufacturer, anything under 100k miles is low enough for me. I drive maybe 9,000-10,000 miles per year. Also, I'm really looking at a 3/4-ton pickup for my next daily driver, and most of those engines run for hundreds of thousands of miles, if you take care of them properly. So 150k for a 2500 model pickup would be fairly low, yes.

You always run the risk of getting something that was mistreated, but with the help of a good mechanic and some common sense, it's fairly easy to weed those out.

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're right,I've seen cars with 12k miles that were totally destroyed and cars with 130k that were like new. I can't count the cars I've had with 350k miles that looked and ran like new. Stuff will last if you care for it.

1alembic

Reaction score
I am not a fan of the headlights. Too small for me on such a big car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition