2023 Max Plat. Ambient Lighting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dnt believe so, I drove a 22 platty and kr and dnt remember the colors being selectable

Shakeandbake

Reaction score
It's not really an ambient lighting, its just lit up footwells and door handle/pockets. There's no lights coming form the ceiling or anywhere else. Nothing like what Mercedes has on their latest cars.

And mine always seem to turn off in the settings.

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's not really an ambient lighting, its just lit up footwells and door handle/pockets. There's no lights coming form the ceiling or anywhere else. Nothing like what Mercedes has on their latest cars.

Mine does that too, constantly resetting to off.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the feature. It just ads something. Mine does multiple colors. I don't understand why Ford did away with it unless the masses voted it out. I get floor, doors, drink holders, etc. and around 7 different colors.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the feature. It just ads something. Mine does multiple colors. I don't understand why Ford did away with it unless the masses voted it out. I get floor, doors, drink holders, etc. and around 7 different colors.

Right makes no sense to me. My 18 limited was the same. Starting in 2020, ford started taking away "features" but still adding to the price of these things. They better make everything right with the my25s.

Tradman2018

Reaction score
The 18 I have has the color options. I quite enjoy it. Not sure why they would remove it from the newer models unless the LED source was spotty and they went with blue LEDs only.

Reaction score

Mine does that too 2023 platinum. Anyone have a solution?