2025 Expedition details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From fordauthority.com a few days ago:

These details pertain to the interior of the 2025 Ford Expedition, specifically, which is slated to receive a pretty extensive revamp. This total cockpit redo will include the introduction of a coast-to-coast or pillar-to-pillar screen, along with an additional screen in the center stack that’s located between the HVAC vents, much like the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus, it seems.

Additionally, the refreshed Expedition will feature the familiar rotary shift knob, though it will be located on a ledge beneath the center stack screen, and it will also be accompanied by a volume knob right next to it. Finally, a new steering wheel design wraps up this list of changes.

Last edited:

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They can shove all those screens up their @$$. I have absolutely zero interest in that. If they fixed the 2 decade old rear suspension, I might consider one. Until then, they can keep their electronic nightmares.

I've been buying older used cars, because I absolutely hate this screen garbage. All the screens do is lag and lag and force you to menu surf.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe they will fix the bugs and hard to use interfaces on 4A by then……to be replaced with a new set of bugs. Ford has a history of not doing new technology interfaces well.

I remember this at the time….

Last edited:
OP
OP
nationalgallery

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe they will fix the bugs and hard to use interfaces on 4A by then……
i don't experience any bugs on the 15.5 display, and after the last update for temp/fan/seat control with the rotary knob, I don't find anything in the interface difficult to use. The digital display is one of my favorite features of the truck; can it be improved? Sure, like most things.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The pillar to pillar screens are ridiculous. I thought the purpose was to Drive not be entertained. We already have distracted drivers.
But people love gimmicks like Wifi Enabled Refrigerators and Washing Machines, so I guess this is the next gimmick like 3d tv's to attract new buyers.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeep and nissan will happily sell you a truck with 10in screen...better hurry nissan won't be 10 in for long

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
From fordauthority.com a few days ago:

These details pertain to the interior of the 2025 Ford Expedition, specifically, which is slated to receive a pretty extensive revamp. This total cockpit redo will include the introduction of a coast-to-coast or pillar-to-pillar screen, along with an additional screen in the center stack that’s located between the HVAC vents, much like the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus, it seems.

Additionally, the refreshed Expedition will feature the familiar rotary shift knob, though it will be located on a ledge beneath the center stack screen, and it will also be accompanied by a volume knob right next to it. Finally, a new steering wheel design wraps up this list of changes.
cant wait to get one in 3-4 years! lol

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani