2nd Gen is the real deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
or don't use turn signals or hit stuff while backing up just not doing what they get paid to do..

unfortunetly they usually kill someone or end up on welfare either way is no good for the rest of us

i dont like truck drivers. they scare me. thats why i drive an expo. but still. some guys around here use their signals and actually drive "normal". but most are ******** and speed. here in cali, if youve ever been, the speed with a trailer on the freeways is 55. dont matter if the freeway for everyone else is 65 or 85 its 55 with trailer. there are ******* with trucks that do 90+. i was going to school one day. late and i looked down and i was at 85. a truck with full load of gravel passed me. really? and not slowly passed i mean passed like i was doing to everyone else. so at least 95 if not more.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know what you mean they pass me all day long always in hurry... but they have to fuel 3x more than i do so i don't think they beat me anywhere...

cali, oregon, and ohio all have 55 for trucks... and you can't fool anyone yourlog book tells the story...

just know all truckers are not that way

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats right. you log in when you left and when you get there. like flying. so they know how fast you were going. what ever. i know that not all are like that. my cousins own dirt hauler trucks. with the big trailers. dont know what they are called. but you know what i mean. they dont drive like idiots. and my uncle used to drive a big truck before he passed. he had a nice truck too.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont most have the gps units on the long haulers that tattle on them if they are in a company truck? the drivers i like the most or the ones that are so small they look through the steering wheel. I was working on a freeway job and one of the end dump drivers was so small you could barely see the top of his head as he drove by. kinda makes you wonder if he could even see the end of his hood.

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay, I'll throw my opinion out here too. I don't so much mind the drivers as I do the trucks themselves. Here in Houston, I have a personal nickname for any truck that hauls things like gravel, crushed concrete, etc. I call them "shakers".. because they constantly shake what ever they have in the back of their truck all over the road - or leftovers all over the road. This applies to haulers, cement trucks, or Joe's Lawn Service.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont under stand why people like to sit on the floor... its not comfortable for me to do so... but its all about the look...

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont under stand why people like to sit on the floor... its not comfortable for me to do so... but its all about the look...

They are trying to hide from the PoPo, but they have not figured out yet that it only attracts more attention. :Get him!:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they driver got out to check his load. and i swear he was maybe 5'

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah theres alot of them like that... im 6'4 so sitting on the floor wouldn't work or i would need help getting out after driving for several hours lol

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and as far as driving them i haven't done long haul but have a cdl for driving a boom truck. and the people out there must not value their life and think this things can stop on a dime. i've been cut off and had to go onto shoulder to keep from hitting. i once had to switch lanes cuz somebody tried to drive under my truck just in front of my rear tires. i swear people just dont pay attention anymore. ok enough with this rant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger