4x4 indicator light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have a 2000 expo i see when i start the truck there is a low range light.is this light suppose to come on when i engage the 4x4 in low range,the only light i get is the 4x4 light in both ranges(hi & low):confused:

OP
OP
B

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sat down with the manual and found out what i was doing wrong.glad that nothing was wrong.thought i had a problem with the 4x4.all i had to do was follow directions.

Robert Paulson

Reaction score
glad it's working for you-----we have some crappy weather coming in for tomorrow night into monday :(.

good fun truck weather, but i wanna ride my bike damnit!!!! :D

EXMAN

Reaction score
Off the subject, I just bought one of the beastiest dirt bikes, in my opinion, ever made, Yamaha YZ 490. I didn't know much about the bike before I bought it, but it was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up. Don't know if anyone is into dirt bikes or not, but Scott got me all fired-up mentioning his bike. Can't wait to get out there and tear it up!