70mph + vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jr1594

Reaction score
So just bought a 2019 limited max nice rig but can’t go passed 70 mph without a vibration felt through the pedals and seats. I have had an alignment done and tires balance twice. Still the same Any ideas what it could be.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a common issue on these, but tough to crack. Start with tires. Then try to get your tires roadforce balanced. If that doesn't work, start looking at driveline and suspension mechanisms.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What type of tires it has? Also Road Force by a reputable shop can help.

OP
OP
J

jr1594

Reaction score
It has crosswind h/t is what it came with. I took it to les Schwab for alignment and balance went back and told them there is a vibration after 70 and they roadforced balanced with still no solution to the vibration. What tire can I go with. I would prefer an all terrain.

OP
OP
J

jr1594

Reaction score
As far as driveline has that solved vibration issues? Is that something of interest I should do before tires it has 61k .

bocabimmer

Reaction score
As far as driveline has that solved vibration issues? Is that something of interest I should do before tires it has 61k .
I guess it depends on the car and what it’s been through. I had the same issue and it was definitely the cheap tires the previous owner threw on the front. Swapping those out and I’m riding smooth* (for having 76k on the shocks).

OP
OP
J

jr1594

Reaction score
This is a common issue on these, but tough to crack. Start with tires. Then try to get your tires roadforce balanced. If that doesn't work, start looking at driveline and suspensio
So I looked up the tires that it has on there . lin longs crosswind h/t a china brand tire . what tire do you recommend for all terrain tires i love the way the ko2 looks but right now all i want is that annoying 70mph + vibration to go away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford