99 xlt for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
selling my 99 xlt 4x4..... 152k pw/pl/cd/changer/third row/ rear heat/rear air/ ac/ cruise/ tilt/ wired for subs and amp/stock stereo in it/tow package/ black housing led halo projector headlights/ silverstar fogs/blue neon underglow/ recent parts: front pads/rotors/calipers, new brake lines all the way back/bosch platinum plugs/ rebuilt alt/3 cops/ air filter/ and oil and filter change with full synthetic(used synthetic since i bought it) and connecting rod bearings and main bearings (0 miles)..... needs 2 front wheels and a battery...... moving in less than 2 weeks and need to sell it... runs great.... 3000 cash if u get wheels and battery or 3600 if i get the wheels and battery.... would just put parts in and sell for 3600 except i really dont have a ton of time with packing and all.... please pm me with ur email for pics( hate photobucket...lol)..... thanks