Adaptive Cruise Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpyNole

Reaction score
y'all know you can access the owner's manual on your sync system, right?

As for the stealth sport suspension, our non-CCD 304a actually rides nicer than our 2020 FX4.

304A is worth it because you get the 3.5HO. It gets dual exhaust because of the 3.5HO ;) That's the premium you're paying for on the 304A package. 440hp, 510ft-lbs of torque.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dig the adaptive cruise on the highway but this is the third vehicle I've had with it. I don't like the terrible implementation of the stop and go functionality though, it's a complete pain in the rear.

Tripoli

Reaction score
I dig the adaptive cruise on the highway but this is the third vehicle I've had with it. I don't like the terrible implementation of the stop and go functionality though, it's a complete pain in the rear.
Why a pain? Because auto resume turns off after a few seconds? I haven’t been stopped long enough for that to happen yet. I have to imagine it’s a safety/attention thing.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely feels stiffer and more responsive than my 2019 stealth. I think the 304a is worth it because you get a lot of stuff with it, dual exhaust, painted calipers, 22 speaker stereo (although it seems like they removed that for 2023 MY :confused:).
There are at least two sources from Ford that confirm the 22 speaker B&O is still part of the 304a package. Plus it is not an option in build and price. Mine is due to be delivered next week, if that is not there I am going to be quite upset.

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are at least two sources from Ford that confirm the 22 speaker B&O is still part of the 304a package. Plus it is not an option in build and price. Mine is due to be delivered next week, if that is not there I am going to be quite upset.
Hopefully it's there, not sure why they would remove it. Probably just a website typo.

bigwilly

Reaction score
I just picked up my 23 304a today. 22 B&O is there.