Air susp compressor runs more often?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaggedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You definitely have a leak.. as far as airing up on its own. Thats junk stuck in the valve. Does air temp mess w factory compressors? All my air is aftermarket. Ive never had issues w cold. I daily mine cold or hot.

Shabadoo

Reaction score
The sensor mount on the front control arm was involved with the ball joint replacement I did and I cannot rule out that the problem may have been similarly caused during the alignment

Sounds like the best thing to do is just start checking things out, making sure everything is where it should be. Maybe spraying some soapy water on the air bags to rule out leaks.

Does air temp mess w factory compressors?

I never had this issue with the factory compressor, only an aftermarket one I bought when the first went out. It was weird but it didn't seem to affect anything.

BAD RONALD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been advised that I may have off set the height sensor when I reinstalled it on the replacement upper control arm. I have pulled codes C1725 and C1917 so this makes sense to me.

I also checked with Firestone regarding SAS reset on this vehicle after they did the alignment. They were unsure about this requirement but offered to recheck the alignment. I am also unsure about SAS reset on an '01 Expy. Absent traction control I can't find information about SAS recenter. Anybody have experience with this?

BaggedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah dang. I didnt even think of height sensor. Buddys caddy had 25s put on and comp just ran and ran. Hopefully your rides all good.