All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They give us a deal because my price was $166 for the mirror.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Blah! They gave me the same price as the dealer and said there's no discount "we just have low prices"
$83 left
$93 right
$30.24 trans.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Tasca_Kevin

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals!
Stopping in to say hello and introduce myself as the new forum rep for Tasca! Any part orders or questions you might have will be going through me from now on, as Josh has moved on to a different position in the department. Dont be afraid to PM me or Email me at [email protected]. have a great day!

ExpoJo

Reaction score
Kevin, I would like the price & part # for the clear puddle/turn signal light covers that come on like an '05 Limited Expedition... I have an EB so I don't think it'll do any good to give you my vin... thanks Kevin.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin, I would like the price & part # for the clear puddle/turn signal light covers that come on like an '05 Limited Expedition... I have an EB so I don't think it'll do any good to give you my vin... thanks Kevin.

here it is...i went back and found my post with p/n's and pricing...i got them ship'd together for $10 and got them in 4 days...also created thread just for this

http://www.expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=13318

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by ROSS AKA BHSOULJA
you wrunna play ruff...ok...i'll play ruff...I GOT THEM DIGITS!!!

2L7Z13B374-AA
2L7Z13B375-AA

should be rt/lt smoked turn signal cover...what can you do for me?

2L7Z13B374-AA
List Price: $55.83
Your Cost: $33.50

2L7Z13B375-AA
List Price: $55.41
Your Cost: $31.80

If you want to order, drop me an e-mail to [email protected]

thanks,
Josh

Last edited: